Branch Manager At Oscar Temple
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple - Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Branch Manager is responsible for operations and business management on a daily of the company’s branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of staff management in the branch,
- Responsible for managing and growing the branch credit portfolio including conducting Credit Committees, Recovery Committees, control and monitoring visits.
- Responsible for managing and growing the branch deposit portfolio.
- Responsible for the branch cash management, including liquidity management, enforcing security measures and conducting controls.
- Represent the branch to the public and ensure ABN has a strong positive image and standardized brand among the public in and beyond the operational zone of the branch
- Responsible for the safeguarding of the bank’s assets, as well as for the safety of all branch employees and all persons on the bank’s premises.
- Responsible for effective and uninterrupted branch operations.
- BSc Accounting
- Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 2 in a similar role.
- Must be qualified with ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA or ICAN and possess knowledge of financial analysis, marketing, credit risk management, internal control etc.
- Must be confident, organized and able to generate innovative/strategic ideas to support the branch.
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role please email your CV in MS WORD format in the first instance to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc