Latest Job Openings at iRecruiters Africa
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at iRecruiters Africa Limited
iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment and job posting services. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, iRecruiters Africa facilitates placement of middle and senior management level professionals into fixed and full-time permanent positions in reputable local and multinational companies across Africa
Our client is a Multi-million dollar Startup Grocery Supermarket Chain in Nigeria.
Overall: Find as many suitable store locations as possible;
- Rent as many stores as possible according to the company's rules, conditions and sample contracts.
- Negotiate the rental terms and conditions and prepare the contracts.
- Ensure the extension of the rent contract or to find a new store with sufficient time before the end of the contract duration.
- Arrange for all legal authorization/permitting procedures related with the opening and operation of stores.
- Arrange for the store construction works together with architects and landlords.
- Takes care of relationships with local and governmental offices.
- Follow up with the project until completion
- Must have a first degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Minimum 6+ years professional working experience in a similar capacity from fast growing retail firm, with stores in dense neighbourhoods across Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of the real estate market
- Networking skills required
- Dynamic Personality
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Develop, launch, and ensure adherence to operational standards and processes
- Develop, review and if required, recommend changes to operational procedures
- Work closely with risk department to prevent operational risk
- Prepare, maintain and monitor operational annual budget
- Support other activities across the firm as required
- Liaise with external institutions, vendors and others
- Report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors
- Prepare regular operations reports to be presented to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual operations reports for PENCOM, CBN and other regulatory bodies
- Business Process Improvement
- Implement improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Review and realign KPI’s and workflows to positively drive business operations; implement scorecards and performance metric programs
- Must have a B.Sc in Finance, Social Science or Management Disciplines from an accredited institution
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must be certified with either ACCA, ICAN or ACA
- Must have at least 15 years Cognate working experience with at least 9 years in the financial service sector
- Must have at least 6 years managerial experience in pension operations
- Must have a wealth of experience in pension and banking
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing team and projects or initiatives
- Excellent ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iRecruiters Africa LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited