Latest Job Openings at iRecruiters Africa
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at iRecruiters Africa Limited
iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment and job posting services. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, iRecruiters Africa facilitates placement of middle and senior management level professionals into fixed and full-time permanent positions in reputable local and multinational companies across Africa
Our client is a Multi-million dollar Startup Grocery Supermarket Chain in Nigeria.
Overall: Find as many suitable store locations as possible;
- Rent as many stores as possible according to the company's rules, conditions and sample contracts.
- Negotiate the rental terms and conditions and prepare the contracts.
- Ensure the extension of the rent contract or to find a new store with sufficient time before the end of the contract duration.
- Arrange for all legal authorization/permitting procedures related with the opening and operation of stores.
- Arrange for the store construction works together with architects and landlords.
- Takes care of relationships with local and governmental offices.
- Follow up with the project until completion
- Must have a first degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Minimum 6+ years professional working experience in a similar capacity from fast growing retail firm, with stores in dense neighbourhoods across Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of the real estate market
- Networking skills required
- Dynamic Personality
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Develop, launch, and ensure adherence to operational standards and processes
- Develop, review and if required, recommend changes to operational procedures
- Work closely with risk department to prevent operational risk
- Prepare, maintain and monitor operational annual budget
- Support other activities across the firm as required
- Liaise with external institutions, vendors and others
- Report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors
- Prepare regular operations reports to be presented to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual operations reports for PENCOM, CBN and other regulatory bodies
- Business Process Improvement
- Implement improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Review and realign KPI’s and workflows to positively drive business operations; implement scorecards and performance metric programs
- Must have a B.Sc in Finance, Social Science or Management Disciplines from an accredited institution
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must be certified with either ACCA, ICAN or ACA
- Must have at least 15 years Cognate working experience with at least 9 years in the financial service sector
- Must have at least 6 years managerial experience in pension operations
- Must have a wealth of experience in pension and banking
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing team and projects or initiatives
- Excellent ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iRecruiters Africa LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Manager at Kaizen Firm
- Job Opportunities at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Project Control Managers at a Leading EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Head of Accounts at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Supervisor at the Hill City Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources