Key Account Assistant At Fan Milk Plc
Posted on: 8 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- To assist the Key Account Manager in following up with cashier to ensure that Payments/Cheques received, given to the cashier are posted to customers accounts on time.
- To follow up with MDCs on orders sent by Key Account Manager for delivery so as to avoid late or products not delivered to customers at the right time
- To assist the Key Account Manager in managing merchandisers e.g. Keep track of their weekly work schedules, send reminders on budget vs achievements etc
- To follow up with Key Account Customers daily supplies e.g makes photo copies of all supplied invoices, follow up with DCs to send copies of supplied invoices, keep track of returns from outlet supplied or if products where not supplied
- To assist with Key Account record Keeping, updating records of all newly deployed assets
- To assist follow up with products availability nationwide in other to enable Key Account Manager plan with outlets/Merchandisers for new order request.
- Stands as a check at BDC in other to follow up with LAST MILE Teams on any pending Key Account Customer orders in order to reduce delay in supplying outlet orders.
- He stands in for the Key Account Manager in cases where the Key Account Manager is on leave or on an official duty out of Lagos
- Assist with any other administrative duty as assigned by the National Sales Manager- Indoor
The ideal candidate:
- Has business related degree from a recognised university with at least 2 years experience in Sales
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FAN MILK plc career website on fanmilk-nig.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak