eRecruiter Nigeria - Our client is a nationwide security services company that provides security guards for financial services companies nationwide. Currently established firmly in the Northern part of Nigeria, the company is keen to gain a foothold in Lagos and the South.
Reporting to the Chairman, The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic direction and ensuring the profitability of the company. This would include the achievement of operational and financial growth of the business, sales, marketing and business development.
- Plan, prepare and monitor business plan and budget so as to sustain organic growth, improve margins, effectively control overhead and maximize profits.
- Must understand the Security business Bring new clients upon resumption and grow the business.
- Develop new and improve current commercial and operational procedures and constantly improve the overall business and functional efficiencies.
- Manage and ensure excellent customer relations and thereby establish long term partnerships.
- Exercise due care and prudence in the management of the Company assets. Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Formulate strategies of business growth by developing new services and exploring new market sectors. Manage performances of staff by motivating, training, coaching and mentorship.
- Create a culture for success and performance. Conduct management and other business meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior management level within the Security Industry.
- Strong sales experience Good knowledge of security industry and the Security Legislation in Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong business savvy, leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Good command of English Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments
go to method of application »
Build and expand market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Prospect for clients by networking, direct marketing, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients.
- Develop rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients’ organization and build relationship with them.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Company’'s management.
- Work with the appropriate staff to ensure that prerequisites (e.g. pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new delivery channels
- Minimum 3 years’ business development experience within the Security Industry.
- Good sales experience Good knowledge of security industry Excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong prospecting network and networking capacity Excellent communication (written and verbal).Good command of English Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale