Latest Job Vacancy at Impact Business Consulting Services
Posted on: 6 January, 2017
Deadline: 25 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a leading health care solutions provider in the manufacturing industry (Consumer & Pharmaceutical), located in Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State. Our client is in the process of repositioning and retooling and is seeking to have on board dynamic and seasoned professionals to drive the company in achieving its renewed strategic goals. We are searching for highly suitable candidates for the following senior management position.
Job Code REX 07
The Head, Regulatory & External Relations is responsible for proactively transforming the corporate identity of the company. He/She effectively manages regulatory compliance issues and government policies to meet stakeholders’ need.
The position will be responsible for providing the regulatory guidelines and policies; and ensure compliance of these rules for both existing and new products; expected to have in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical products in general especially those specific to the company and their respective competitors’.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Science related field
- Master’s degree is an added advantage or MBA
- A minimum of 7 years of strong cognate experience in the manufacturing industry dealing with external relations, risk management and regulatory issues in particular and related industry matters in general for 3+ years
- Must be able to design and implement both short-term, medium-term and long-term business strategies
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian regulatory requirements and legal framework for pharmaceutical & consumer products and of industry trends; Good Manufacturing Practices
- Experience in a structured management development programme would be desirable.
- The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The position will be responsible for developing and keeping relationships with key stakeholders such as the government agencies, regulatory bodies, local & foreign business partners, and the management/board of directors.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Applications and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the Job title and Job code as the subject of the mail.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc