Job Vacancy at Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship (LYFE)
Posted on: 6 January, 2017
Deadline: 14 January, 2017
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at LYFE
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LYFE is an entrepreneurship pipeline development company registered in Nigeria and the United States. Our platforms and programs help business talents develop and connect with the resources and partnerships needed to succeed. We also offer investors, banks, angels, VCs, incubators etc premium access to these top talents.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Term: 6 months contract (renewable)
- LYFE is looking for a young, talented and passionate Content Developer to oversee the creation of our new resource and blogging platform for entrepreneurs.
- Beyond implementing the company’s plans, we are looking for someone that is highly creative and can add value. The Lead Content Developer will report directly to the CEO.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Creating and organising resources that add premium value to Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Following developments and discuss mainly within Nigeria’s entrepreneurship space and creating content that align with and/or further them.
- Finding and managing freelance content contributors.
- Creating and implementing strategies that boost the adoption of the platform as the blogging platform of choice for Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with recruited high profile columnists.
- Organising and reporting on a series of entrepreneur meetups across Nigerian campuses.
- Conducting and creating content from a series of interviews.
- Finding and interacting with experts in resource sectors to ensure resource accuracy.
- Creating and implementing social and digital media strategies for the platform.
- Presenting platform content in a way that boosts their virality.
- Generally working towards the success of the platform.
- Tertiary education.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and graphics design would be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LYFESimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited