A dedicated IT expert required to fill the under listed vacancy in a competitive and expanding organisation.
QA SOFTWARE TESTER
Ref No: WBF101
• Ensures that the company's products meet the quality criteria and standards.
• Implements and improved testing methods (white box, black box, incremental, and regression testing), processes, tools, and systems.
• To assist QA Lead preparing detailed test plans, Test Case Development, Test Execution, define readiness criteria and generate Test Report when necessary.
• Determine potential issues and risks related to Testing process, and assist with the implementation of an appropriate mitigation plan
Requirements (Educational background years of experience, skills):
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its equivalent.
• Working experience in Test Planning, Test Case Development and Execution.
• Working experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Minimum 2-3 years in IT /QA Experience.
• Knowledgeable Test Readiness Reviews
• Knowledgeable in quality and security standards such as CMMI, IS027001
• Exposure to both rapid application development and waterfall implementation methodologies
• Strong background in using Java Language
• Working experience in Mercury Test Director, Mercury Quality Center is advantage
• Working knowledge in SOL is an advantage
• Can work under minimum supervision and has good communication skills
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their detailed CV to email@example.com with ref. Number and job title as the subject of the mail. All applications must be received on or before April 13 2011.