Brand Support Executive at Nosak Group
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: 6 January, 2017
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nosak Group
We are Nosak Group - a proudly Nigerian industrial conglomerate with diversified interests in the Nigerian economy. We lead the way in our fields of play, which embraces the West African sub region
The Nosak Group is made of subsidiaries that benefit from strong regional and international alliances. We are administered in the best traditions of entrepreneurship. Our distinguishing virtues are built upon a strict adherence to quality, product integrity and an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction. We are constantly seeking opportunities to add value to the prosperity of the country, its people and all our stakeholders. Thinking locally but acting globally, we serve tomorrow's markets, today.
As we forge forward and chart new waters, we will remain true to our calling: creating value as we meet the needs of our growing economy.
The Brand Support Executive will be expected to
- Develop and Implement strategies that will deliver brand vision and objectives.
- Implement agreed brand activities, measure and evaluate results.
- Managing new product introductions and launches.
- Prepare strategic documents for brands and category, to improve the total portfolio of the Company.
- Prepare briefs to agencies (creative, design, communication and research)
- Design/Vet of Brand communication ATL/BTL targeted at consumers/shoppers and trade.
- Carry out market visits and communicate findings to the team.
- Ensure good and efficient packaging designs for products managed.
- Efficient deployment of brand budget, to implement planned activities.
- Deliver volume & value target and market share growth
- Effective management of Agency activities
- Product Recipe development
- Packaging development
- Brand Communication support
- Business Case/Feasibility of new products
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND or B.sc in relevant field, preferably Marketing Related
- Compatible with teams
- Computing Skills (specifically use of Microsoft office)
- Can drive/operate vehicles
- Self-driven and Outgoing
- A team Player, self driven
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes by clicking the Apply Now button using the code as the subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nosak GroupSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH