Digital Marketing Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Experience: Minimum 2 years in Online/Tele/Digital Marketing.
Qualification: ND, HND, B.sc in Marketing and other social sciences courses
Sex: Females Only.
- Build user list, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – run ads on Search Engines.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) –website listed among top search engine results.
- Web Analytics –Make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Develop and manage Digital Media Properties – Websites, Social Media etc. for the portfolio of brands.
- Coordinate with Category teams for execution of annual marketing calendar.
- Coordinate with OFFLINE team for execution of Offline aspect of the Promo Campaigns. Plan online campaign as per annual marketing calendar for Various Business Units.
- Budgeting for each Online Campaign along monitoring of Budget Vs Actual Spend. Briefing of Design team for artworks. Plan and Execute Online campaigns targeted at Organic Reach.
- Drive development of new websites and ensure timely content updating through Web Team.
- Develop and Own Social Media calendars covering all platforms to drive engagement.
- Plan and drive execution of Online Advert campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook and other Social Media Ad Managers. Ensure timely design of promotion specific website landing pages.
- Drive planning & execute Newsletter & SMS campaign in line with overall marketing calendar.
- Post campaign Evaluation of all online campaigns across all media Web, Social, Newsletter and SMS. Analysis, Evaluation & reporting on marketing and promotion campaigns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on ascentech.talentrecruit.in to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics