Digital Marketing Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Experience: Minimum 2 years in Online/Tele/Digital Marketing.
Qualification: ND, HND, B.sc in Marketing and other social sciences courses
Sex: Females Only.
- Build user list, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – run ads on Search Engines.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) –website listed among top search engine results.
- Web Analytics –Make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Develop and manage Digital Media Properties – Websites, Social Media etc. for the portfolio of brands.
- Coordinate with Category teams for execution of annual marketing calendar.
- Coordinate with OFFLINE team for execution of Offline aspect of the Promo Campaigns. Plan online campaign as per annual marketing calendar for Various Business Units.
- Budgeting for each Online Campaign along monitoring of Budget Vs Actual Spend. Briefing of Design team for artworks. Plan and Execute Online campaigns targeted at Organic Reach.
- Drive development of new websites and ensure timely content updating through Web Team.
- Develop and Own Social Media calendars covering all platforms to drive engagement.
- Plan and drive execution of Online Advert campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook and other Social Media Ad Managers. Ensure timely design of promotion specific website landing pages.
- Drive planning & execute Newsletter & SMS campaign in line with overall marketing calendar.
- Post campaign Evaluation of all online campaigns across all media Web, Social, Newsletter and SMS. Analysis, Evaluation & reporting on marketing and promotion campaigns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ascentech Services Limited career website on ascentech.talentrecruit.in to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Entry-level Front Desk Officers at Bleuapple Consulting