Mobile App Developer at NebulaPay Technologies Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: 13 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NebulaPay Technologies Limited
NebulaPay Technologies Limitedis an innovative payment services provider company based in Lagos.
- Develop cross-platform mobile apps.
- Integrate with our backend services via RESTful and SOAP-based APIs or other third-party libraries and APIs
- Deliver great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- Learn new technologies if required
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related/relevant discipline
- Not Older than 30 years
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least 2+ year(s) of web and mobile development experience
- Have published at least one original Android and iOS app in the various app stores
- Experience with Cordova / Phonegap is required
- Experience with Ionic frameworks is an added advantage
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with iOS
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NebulaPay Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms