Copy Writer / Content Developer at a Reputable Communications Company - Lorache Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: 6 January, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Limited - our client a leading communications company seeks for qualified applicants for the role below
Reports to the: Executive Director.
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets.
- Developing content for programmes and other communication initiatives of the company.
- Write word and text for television commercials, radio, internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
- The preferred candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications Art, English Studies or a related discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
- The candidate must possess 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in the media and communication Industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in the digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- Age range: 25 - 39 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Male Accounts Officer at a Leading Media Company - DM Holdings Limited
- VAS Content Manager at Freeme Digital
- Sales Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Creative Writer (Music Features/List) at naijagoodmusic.com
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Male Assistant to GM Operations at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Video Editor and Motion Graphics at Freeme Digital
- IT Personnel at Freeme Digital