Copy Writer / Content Developer at a Reputable Communications Company - Lorache Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: 6 January, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Limited - our client a leading communications company seeks for qualified applicants for the role below
Reports to the: Executive Director.
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets.
- Developing content for programmes and other communication initiatives of the company.
- Write word and text for television commercials, radio, internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
- The preferred candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications Art, English Studies or a related discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
- The candidate must possess 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in the media and communication Industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in the digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- Age range: 25 - 39 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Senior Sales Executive at Perform Group