Copy Writer / Content Developer at a Reputable Communications Company - Lorache Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2017
Deadline: 6 January, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Limited - our client a leading communications company seeks for qualified applicants for the role below
Reports to the: Executive Director.
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets.
- Developing content for programmes and other communication initiatives of the company.
- Write word and text for television commercials, radio, internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
- The preferred candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications Art, English Studies or a related discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
- The candidate must possess 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in the media and communication Industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in the digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- Age range: 25 - 39 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web Master at Nigerian Top Secret
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag
- Latest Job Openings at STARTUPROOM