Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
The company started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing company that builds and manages payment infrastructure as well as deliver innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
Strategy & Planning
- Gives advice to management on Information Technology security implications and requirements of the business for the achievement of the corporate strategy
- Develops and Implements initiatives for proactively identifying current information security risks and taking steps to mitigate the identified risks
- Works with management to prioritize initiatives and associated spending based on the appropriate Information security risk assessments
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through Interswitch’s enterprise workstations, servers, systems, databases and other data repositories
- Ensures the integrity of applications deployed to customers as well as the confidentiality of their data
- Ensures the smooth running of all Information systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
- Develops plans and schedules for upgrades and backups of software and database systems within the Local Area Network
- Manages crisis situations which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Reviews, consolidates and presents reports, documentation, proposals, budget revisions, expenditure justification and other relevant information on own area of the business to the management
- Supervises all investigations into problematic activity and provides on-going communication with senior management
Education and Experience
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline
Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator); MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist); OCA (Oracle Certified Associate); OCP (Oracle Certified Professional); OSCA (Oracle Solaris Certified Associate); OSCP (Oracle Solaris Certified professional); LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), ECSA (Certified Security Analyst), CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator), PCIDSS-ISA,
Method of Application
Applications should be made with subject as Team Lead – Information Security by clicking the Apply Now button
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.