Founded in 1990, Elshcon is an integrated Nigerian indigenous group of companies operating in the energy and maritime sectors with focus on value, client satisfaction and retention.
Our management expertise and experience in the oil and gas & maritime industry is second to none– with our deep understanding of industry requirements, we provide a one-stop-shop for our customers.
Together with our clients and partners, we deliver solutions and services for the safe and efficient exploitation of energy and marine natural resources.
Key Roles & Duties:
Identify and develop business plans in line with the company's overall strategic plan
Determine business prospects, secure orders, build and sustain business relationships with clients
- Manage the business development process with a team of business development engineers to ensure the company achieves sales targets in all lines of businesses.
- Deploy good networking skills at various organizations with people at various job grades in order to develop long-term
- business relationships.
- Liaise with business managers of business units to manage leads for new projects and/or opportunities.
- Ensure pre-qualification with existing and potential customers to enable bidding for projects.
- Develop leads into enquiries for bidding.
- Manage the process of screening enquiries for bidding in line with the company's sales strategy, risk appetite, profit potential and cost/benefit analysis.
- Understand client needs & communicate accordingly with internal and external stake-holders; assist in the development of solutions that meet client expectations to avoid gaps
- Liaise with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Corporate managers on the preparation and submission of risk-mitigated, competitive bids.
- Exhibit optimal Customer Relationship Management in the project management cycle.
Job Requirements: Minimum of 4 years experience as a Business Development Executive in Oil and Gas sector. Must reside in Port-Harcourt or be ready to relocate within short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale