'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
The job holder will be responsible for coordinating activities for the ECAP training program which would include scheduling of candidates for assessments, shortlisting of successful candidates and designing of the training plan. The Training Coordinator will work in collaboration with the training team to develop, implement, coordinate & facilitate training programs.
- If you are interested in this position then you should be aware that your key responsibilities would include:
- Scheduling and coordinating of pre-training assessments and all classroom trainings
- Develops, coordinates, schedules and maintains all training courses and programs
- Continually evaluates training progress and procedures to monitor and analyse training effectiveness
- Maintains a training management system to track trainings completed, high achievers and processes training certifications to recipients.
- Researches training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data
- Collects and distributes training mails and shipments.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Training & Development.
- Highly computer literate. Should have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good leadership skills. Should be able to effectively direct & coordinate activities
- Demonstrates an analytical & systematic approach to problem solving
- High-level of effective interpersonal skills, as well as organization and presentation skills
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial. Should be resourceful and result oriented.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.