Job Opening at Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Customer Contact Solutions Limited
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited is the leading system integrator and Business Process Outsourcing company in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide contact centre, Unified Communications and customer relationship management solutions for Nigeria and West Africa. The solutions are composed of Our Solutions are composed of Aspect, Ameyo, Avaya and Microsoft software products and services, which will enable your companies to operate efficiently through minimised integration. As the leading outsourced contact centre, system integrator and operator, CCSNL can help your organization achieve market penetration and improve customer satisfaction through our local knowledge and world class products. Therefore, through participation in the three levels of the value chain, CCSNL can achieve significant cost reduction for you and your organization while also reducing vendor footprints.
- Collaborates with MD/CEO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with MD/CEO
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, and personal visits to Clients
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
- Occasional travel for Business Meetings.
- Dynamics CRM Specialist
- SharePoint Online Solutions via Office 365
- Project management Solutions Via Power BI and Project Web App
- Power BI and T-SQL Business Intelligence
- Pre-Sales Engagement (Leads to Closing)
- Access to resources that can deploy Team Foundation Server (TFS) in Lagos
- Office 365 Active Directory and License management
- Offsite services via Team-viewer.
- Solutions development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Customer Contact Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales & Brand Manager at HReade Limited
- Jobs at AFMRecruit
- Job Vacancies at Platinum Careers
- Business Analysts at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Executives at DEQNA International Limited
- Job Openings at GVA Partners
- Project Assurance Senior Associate - Risk Assurance Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)