Secretarial Vacancy at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 4 January, 2017
Deadline: 8 January, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vicmart Enterprises Limited - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or related discipline.
- Candidates residing only in Ibadan should apply or candidates willing to reloctate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Internal Audit/Loss Control Officer at Sundry Market Limited
- Assistant Admin Officer (Male) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Esusu/Cooperative Financial Operations Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Marketing Executives (Male/Female) at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
- Graduate Account/Finance Officer at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
- Internal Control Officer at IL Bagno
- Maintenance Engineer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited