Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 3 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria - An amazing opportunity to lead the Marketing team with a fast growing e-commerce company, pioneered by proven eCommerce entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria
In this role, you will be required to develop, implement and drive the marketing strategy for the company across online and offline advertising channels, PR, Branding, partnerships and growth optimization.
- Develop and manage digital marketing, creative and communications strategies and programs for the company in order to maximize web traffic and sales
- Manage brand development, online and offline customer experience
- Optimize reach and web traffic
- Drive customer acquisition and retention initiatives, and demand generation programs
- Develop and manage an integrated marketing strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing activities to support overall customer acquisition, conversion, and retention objectives
- Define marketing budget, measure and realize best ROI for the marketing campaigns that creates acquisition opportunities
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and manage the penetration of these markets.
- Have a fantastic understanding of the digital landscape, new technologies and different platforms.
- Track and manage reporting for all web marketing activities and develop the campaign-effectiveness measures to guarantee the best ROI of marketing activities.
- Manage marketing relationship with Brands and Strategic partners
Create Brand awareness
- Conceptualize and deliver various avenues for marketing like digital, SEO, SEM, Social Media, outdoor, print media, analyst briefings and events.
- Manage external agencies to deliver the SEO strategy, seasonal and ongoing SEM/PPC programmes in order to increase web traffic to owned site.
- Maintain and grow relationships with major online advertising partners, marketing affiliates, and strategic clients
- Manages the PR strategy and responsible for month on month ROI through PR led stories.
- Responsible for editorial content and social media presence and coverage
- Must have Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in a Brand Management, Online Marketing, Creatives or Strategic Marketing role within FMCG, Telco, Agency e.t.c
- Experience in working with High growth companies and managing minimum of 1,000,000 USD marketing budgets
- Experience in ROI based reporting for marketing campaigns
- Proven Track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers
- Finance Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa