Head of Operations at Ryno Nigeria
Posted on: 3 January, 2017
Deadline: 7 January, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at RYNO Nigeria
RYNO provides a way to grab reliable and affordable rides within minutes in Lagos. Avoid waiting in taxi lines or making taxi reservations that take forever to arrive. By tapping the "Request Ride" button, you will get picked up by the nearest located driver, who will get you to your destination safely and in style. RYNO offers Coach, Business and First class services, with each upgrade going from branded to luxury executive vehicle's.
- Ensure vehicles are available for 18 hours daily/ x income daily, day starts at 5pm.
- Weekly route planning based on patterns.
- Recruit, train discipline, monitor and reward all the drivers under him/her.
- Weekly meetings with his drivers to get feedback.
- Ensure all documentation concerning the vehicles and drivers are accurate and complete.
- Resolve all regulatory issues under him i.e VIO, LAMTA.
- Ensure regular maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensure vehicle inspection before getting onboard.
- Hold monthly with Partners.
- Recruit and manage partners.
Key Performance Indicator
- Ensure 90% budget performance i.e. =N500,000 x 90%
- Ensure 95% fleet availability daily.
- Payment of partners/drivers on time.
- Minimum 4 stars rating for drivers on his platform.
- Design and implement one strategic initiative monthly.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RYNO NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Jobs at The GIG Group
- Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
- Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer at Prime Next Logistics Limited
- HR Business Partner at Maersk Line
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Executive Assistant at Zippy Logistics
- Latest Vacancies at iSabiDelivery