If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG Nigeria - Our Client, a global agribusiness - Olam, grows, sources, trades and processes food and industrial raw materials across 16 product platforms for over 13,800 customers. With direct presence in 65 countries, their team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses - including cocoa, coffee, cashew, sesame, rice and cotton.
Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the SGX-ST in 2005, Olam currently ranks among the top 40 largest listed companies in Singapore in terms of market capitalization and is a component stock in the Straits Times Index (STI), MSCI Singapore Free, S&P Agribusiness Index and the DAXglobal Agribusiness Index.
Ref #: RSM/NE//067
Detailed Job Description
- The Regional Sales Manager for PFB (FMCG) would be responsible for planning and setting objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
- The individual would also be responsible for planning and achieving the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year; as well as develop and retain a high performance oriented team.
- The job holder would also be called upon to plan and execute Sales Promotional & market Development activities and ensure that new products launching and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors
- Managing large local teams across particular country / region.
- Graduate with 12-15 years of post-qualification industry experience;
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required;
- Experience handling mostly the traditional sales channel rather than only retail or key accounts is also required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Olam Nigeria Limited career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply