Ongoing Recruitment at Mavin Records (Local and International)
Posted on: 3 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Mavin Records
Founded by Super record producer and record label president Don Jazzy. Mavin Records is the label to some of the biggest artists out of Africa. Artist like : Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, D'prince.
Who is a Mavin? A Mavin is someone who has exceptional talent and skill in their field. As part of our 2016 goals, we decided to increase our workforce to 50, which we surpassed by a slight margin as we have a workforce of 55. As you all know, the Entertainment Business is not complete without those who are skilled in the Business, therefore we are seeking to expand our work-force to 120 team in 2017 considering our forthcoming projects
- Business executives
- Client servicing professionals
- Style and Image experts
- Digital Data and VAS Management executives
- Government Liaison officers
- CSR enthusiasts
- Creative and Visual Production nerds
- Talent and Catalog Management professionals
- Content Developers
- Sales and Fashion
- Licensing specialist
- Touring and Logistics specialist
- Social Media Analyst
- International Representatives in Accra, Nairobi Abidjan, Johannesburg, Douala, New York, London and Paris.
Method of Application
If you are Mavin and you have what it takes become part of a revolution in the Music and Entertainment industry, then send your CV with a detailed cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mavin RecordsSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News
- Web Developers at Concise News
- Channels Television Recruitment for Marketing Executives