Chief Security Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 3 January, 2017
Deadline: 7 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainings to your organization. We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.
Responsible for securing an organization's physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- 10-15 years security experience.
- A retired military/police officer will be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application and CV's to: email@example.com with Job title as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited