Jobs at ROA Specialist Hospital
Posted on: 31 December, 2016
Deadline: 13 January, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at ROA Hospitals
ROA Specialist Hospital (CAC – ROA Surgical Center and Clinics) is the culmination of a family dream to achieve the once unachievable in a previously rural area.
Dedicated to the service of humanity in 2012, ROA has slowly evolved from an out-patient mission hospital to a full-service and well equipped medical complex.
- Bright, self-motivated individuals preferably with a marketing and/or science (biology, chemistry, physiology, etc.) background to market and create awareness for a modern world class surgical center, diagnostic center and hospital, optical lab, and dental center. In the Arepo area.
- Compensation is salary plus performance based commission.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to recruit an experienced hands to serve within our American Standard surgical centre here in Arepo.
- Must be a Registered Nurses with 2 years minimum, 4 years preferred experience and current practice licences are welcome to apply.
Compensation is salary plus performance based commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
The HR, Manager,
ROA Specialist Hospital,
3, Arepo Road, Arepo,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ROA HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Jobs at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Brand and Marketing Communication Executives at Total Health Trust Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Skin101 Clinics
- Latest Vacancies at Echo-Scan Services
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Registered Nurse at Hillstar Hospital
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic