Jobs at ROA Specialist Hospital
Posted on: 31 December, 2016
Deadline: 13 January, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at ROA Hospitals
ROA Specialist Hospital (CAC – ROA Surgical Center and Clinics) is the culmination of a family dream to achieve the once unachievable in a previously rural area.
Dedicated to the service of humanity in 2012, ROA has slowly evolved from an out-patient mission hospital to a full-service and well equipped medical complex.
- Bright, self-motivated individuals preferably with a marketing and/or science (biology, chemistry, physiology, etc.) background to market and create awareness for a modern world class surgical center, diagnostic center and hospital, optical lab, and dental center. In the Arepo area.
- Compensation is salary plus performance based commission.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to recruit an experienced hands to serve within our American Standard surgical centre here in Arepo.
- Must be a Registered Nurses with 2 years minimum, 4 years preferred experience and current practice licences are welcome to apply.
Compensation is salary plus performance based commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
The HR, Manager,
ROA Specialist Hospital,
3, Arepo Road, Arepo,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ROA HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at The World Medical Center (WMC)
- Medical Officer at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Graduate Job Opportunity at MediFix
- Career Opportunities at Avon HMO
- Graduate Medical Representative At Merck
- Marketers/Sales Representatives at Raphson Medical and Scientific Laboratories Ltd
- Latest Job Vacancies at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited