Fresh Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 30 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Supporting the UFR Vessel Company Representative/RSES-D and HSE Team onboard the vessels to ensure all lifting operations are carried out safely in line with Project HSE expectations and objectives.
- Continually liaising with DW CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within Project specification are consistently respected on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that Company Rules and Procedures (Lifting Management System) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by the UFR Contractors.
- Participating/assisting the DW CPLO in the annual evaluation and review of approved 3rd Party Lifting Equipment Certifiers list which will be deployed on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Providing expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on offshore installation activities at SITE, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment and technical review (lifting procedures and organizations).
- Acting as Company Lifting representative for lifting operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Working with UFR Contractors to ensure technically acceptable lifting procedures and other related documentations are prepared in advance of lifting activities.
- Assisting the CPLO during assessment of UFR Contractors’ personnel competence to carry out lifting of handling operations.
- Reviewing Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Performing toolbox talks prior to the beginning of each working shift or when critical lifts are being carried out.
- Participating in the actual lifting activities and carrying out post-SERVICE debriefs in order to ensure good assessment of completed SERVICEs with a view towards providing performance feedbacks.
- Performing technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selected lifting equipment proposed for use on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that the SLS pre-lift checklist is completed and signed prior to every lifting operation.
- Ensuring regular site feedback to DW CPLO.
- Specifying the testing/proof load requirements in accordance with statutory requirements, relevant standards and company rules on consultation with DW-CPLO.
- Specifying the marking requirements in accordance with company rules.
- Reviewing and signing of all critical, complicated/complex lifting plans and JSA/RA after obtaining approval from CPLO.
- Doing periodic reviews of generic lifting plans.
- The SERVICE holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling and lifting procedures implemented at the UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Has valid certificates of trainings BOSIET or FOET or HUET & SAS
- The SERVICE holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes (e.g. crawler, mobile crane with outriggers & pedestal, barge crane, offshore cranes with AHC) and lifting operations that occur at UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
- The ability to prepare (or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of the English Language for effective communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Company Driver at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited
- Business Development Manager at Benedetto
- QHSE Officer at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Start Up Supritendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Front Desk Officer at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited
- Start Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group