Fresh Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 30 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Supporting the UFR Vessel Company Representative/RSES-D and HSE Team onboard the vessels to ensure all lifting operations are carried out safely in line with Project HSE expectations and objectives.
- Continually liaising with DW CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within Project specification are consistently respected on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that Company Rules and Procedures (Lifting Management System) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by the UFR Contractors.
- Participating/assisting the DW CPLO in the annual evaluation and review of approved 3rd Party Lifting Equipment Certifiers list which will be deployed on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Providing expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on offshore installation activities at SITE, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment and technical review (lifting procedures and organizations).
- Acting as Company Lifting representative for lifting operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Working with UFR Contractors to ensure technically acceptable lifting procedures and other related documentations are prepared in advance of lifting activities.
- Assisting the CPLO during assessment of UFR Contractors’ personnel competence to carry out lifting of handling operations.
- Reviewing Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Performing toolbox talks prior to the beginning of each working shift or when critical lifts are being carried out.
- Participating in the actual lifting activities and carrying out post-SERVICE debriefs in order to ensure good assessment of completed SERVICEs with a view towards providing performance feedbacks.
- Performing technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selected lifting equipment proposed for use on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that the SLS pre-lift checklist is completed and signed prior to every lifting operation.
- Ensuring regular site feedback to DW CPLO.
- Specifying the testing/proof load requirements in accordance with statutory requirements, relevant standards and company rules on consultation with DW-CPLO.
- Specifying the marking requirements in accordance with company rules.
- Reviewing and signing of all critical, complicated/complex lifting plans and JSA/RA after obtaining approval from CPLO.
- Doing periodic reviews of generic lifting plans.
- The SERVICE holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling and lifting procedures implemented at the UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Has valid certificates of trainings BOSIET or FOET or HUET & SAS
- The SERVICE holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes (e.g. crawler, mobile crane with outriggers & pedestal, barge crane, offshore cranes with AHC) and lifting operations that occur at UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
- The ability to prepare (or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of the English Language for effective communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Assistant Surveyor at Onstream Group
- Field Advisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Lube Sales Analysts at an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm - Aldelia Limited
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell
- Technical Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Engineering Supervisors at an Oil and Gas Firm - Rovedana Limited