Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Department: Sales – Outdoor
Qualification: Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
Experience: Minimum of 7 years post graduate managerial experience in sales of FMCG with multicultural/multinational environment of which at least 2 must be at Regional Sales Manager’s level.
Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers and Customer Development Representatives with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region’s business objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendor’s daily sales
- Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
- Ensure that customers keep products at right quality temperature
- Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, push cart, head box, freezers
- Responsible for price compliance.
- Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilization target.
- Take ownership of the systems, tools etc provided by Sales Capability Development Dept to develop your Sales Team and embed the way of working in them.
- Manage credit limits and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report.
- Identify and determine the right number of customers, i.e. Exclusive Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point.
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO / CDR per week.
- Identify Talent in the team and retain them.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of SO & CDR.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyse and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO and CDR by conducting regular field accompaniment.
- Replace nonperformers in the team.
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and provide written feedback reports.
- Volume / Revenue
- Number of new Exclusive Agents created
- Active Vendors
- Vendors Sales per equipment
I. Freezer Operational
II. Bicycle operational
III. Push cart operational
IV. Head box
Credit Limit/ Debt Management
- Price Compliance
- Actual call vs. planned call
- WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY:
- The entire sales team in the Region including Sales Capability Development Dept., and all levels
- Meet regularly with team and NSM – Outdoor in order to create a resultoriented, customer focused and accountable for sales team in accordance with company policies and plans.
- HR on sales staff and company policies.
- Finance on customer accounts
- Supply Chain etc.
Customers: Exclusive Agents.
LEARNING & Career OPPORTUNITIES
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team lead in a large organisation
- Indepth business knowledge of company business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Business development skills
- Career development programme
- He/she must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking and Proactive
- IT skills (MS office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Result oriented
REPORTING AND SCOPE:
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth)
The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager Outdoor
The scope of this position is (domestic) – should perhaps mention specific area?
Direct Reports – Sales Officer and Customer Development Representatives.
Qualification: MBA in Business Admin, Management and Marketing
Age: 30 - 40yrs
Company will provide car and valid driving license to qualified/shortlisted applicant .
Experience: 5 -10 yrs. (Experience in handling corporate Customers).
- Good oral communication skill
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Smart, Intelligent, Articulate
- High Integrity
- Good personality skills for marketing support
- Increase client/sales margin & follow up existing customers.
Qualification: B.sc in Business Admin, Economics, Office Management and other Social science courses
Age: 25 – 30 yrs
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
- Only Female
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Smart & Good looking
- High Integrity, Efficient, discretion, , flexible, self-motivated, organized, proactive, a good communicator
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- 3-4 years’ Experience
- Graduate in HR and Bus Admin and other social siences cources
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Create job descriptions and employee specifications
- Maintain, review and update human resource software applications
- Supervise staff
- Attend meetings, conferences and other appointments
- Review, develop and implement policies and guidelines
- Advise department managers and staff on labour laws and regulations
- Design or review application forms and other HR documents
- Approve prospective short lists and new hires
- Perform job assessment and reviews
- Conduct redundancy exercise
- Learn about new regulations and legislations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ascentech Services Limited career website on ascentech.talentrecruit.in to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.