iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment and job posting services. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, iRecruiters Africa facilitates placement of middle and senior management level professionals into fixed and full-time permanent positions in reputable local and multinational companies across Africa.
- Generate income through sales of company products.
- Follow up with new and existing clients.
- Solve clients’ challenges, complaints and develop revenue collection strategies that will make the company achieve its financial goals
- Showing products to prospective clients
- Follow up leads generated to logical conclusion.
Interested candidates must be able to:
Investigate Land titles with the government agencies and perfect title documents on a property.
Draft legal documents and service level agreement needed in the course of the business.
Negotiate with the land owners on existing/ properties to be acquired
Provide legal counsel and services
Represent the company at negotiation meetings and where needed.
The qualified candidate must:
- Possess LL.B/B.L with minimum of three (3) years’ experience in real estate sector
- Have adequate knowledge on Microsoft office
- Be sound in arbitration and mediation
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be smart, tactful and agile.
- Competitive remuneration
- Quarterly incentive
Our client is a Business Accelerator and Incubator for technology based startups in different sectors of the economy.
- Lead all Fund raising activities for the startups
- Lead research on grants & Angel fund raising
- Research on donors
- Write grant applications
- Follow up with donors
- Provide feedback to donors
- Develop and manage relationship with donors and partnerships with relevant Funding organisations and government agencies.
- Build and maintain relations with startup founders and management teams
- Minimum of first degree in any relevant discipline
- 5+ years of Fundraising experience in investment banking, consulting, or VC/PE
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with a startup
- Technology background and/or interest
- Deep passion for startups and entrepreneurship
Our client is a foremost financial service Group that offers financial services such as Securities Trading, Consumer Finance, Principal Investments and Financial Advisory to a range of clients across Africa.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties)
- Monthly & Quarterly returns to CBN, NDIC, SEC, NSE, FRCN
- Daily review of transactions for Tax compliance
- Filing and payment of Taxes and other regulatory fees
- Designing of strategies to minimize tax exposures
- Responding to all exceptions raised by the Tax Authorities
- Timely computation of all categories of Taxes – WHT, VAT, CIT, CGT and PAYE
- Ensuring that there is no compliance issues
- Advising Management on tax implication on business investment decisions
- Implementation and reporting, preparing returns for Transfer pricing
- Ensuring compliance with FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Coordination of Tax Audits and investigations
- Training other departments on the tax implications of their transactions and relationship with their customers/client
- Providing updates on new developments in regulatory circle
- Reviewing of costs drivers and designing containment measures
- Reviewing of contracts to ensure that terms of payment are met
- Reviewing and approval of expenses
- Coding of expenses to proper GLs
- Reviewing of expenses to ensure that appropriate taxes are deducted
- Ensuring that all expenses comply with expense policy
- Tracking and reporting of commitments for cashflow management
- Producing cost centre report and measuring performance against budget
- Filing and documentation of cost related transactions
- Minimum of 6+ year cognate working experience
- First degree or its equivalent from a recognised University
- Professional qualification in ACA, ACCA and CIMA
- MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business ( Added Advantage)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.