Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Operations, Production, QA/QC
OBJECTIVE: To professionally manage the company’s internal communication portal – WAT, publish validated company news and manage Corporate Business Information System (Digital Signage).
SCOPE OF WORK/ TECHNICAL
- The job involves management of the WAT/intranet portal. It involves liaison with IST and other entities across the company in the dissemination of information to all staff. The intranet is the main tool for internal communication
- HND or B. Sc. in Computer Science or Business Studies or Professional Diploma in Software Engineering. 5 years of relevant working experience
- Computer literacy and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Company Processes and Procedures.
- Good writing and analytical skills, discretion, confidentiality and integrity
- Knowledge of graphic designs is added advantage.
- Formatting texts and images received from communication officers for intranet publication.
- Designing new graphics and maintaining the company’ s intranet website/ WAT Portal
- Ensuring affiliate’s compliance with Group requirements/update of WAT with Group news and information
- Creating and maintaining Site pages on the WAT Portal
- Collating information received from departments and divisions for intranet publication on the various sites
- Monitor and ensure the smooth performance and maintenance of the WAT server in liaison with Information
- Systems and Telecoms (IST) Division and HQ
- Liaison with IST on the administration of the Web server
- Providing technical support for production of internal publications i.e. TupNews, Focus Nigeria, Partnership, policies and presentation materials, etc
- Ensuring the day to day update of the intranet pages like The Nigeria Press, Appointments, and Stories
- covered for publishing with other necessary updates.
- .Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned by the hierarchy
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work in coordination with drilling, services team at Onne and the delivery team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval sheets ·
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status. ·
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract , proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization. ·
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor. ·
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package Management information including any potential hinderance of services at Sites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the Provisional Sum of the budget. ·
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process. ·
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs where ever possible. ·
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM. ·
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures. ·
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned. ·
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
Education: Commercial graduate degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background especially in management of
cost reduction and cost control areas.
Expertise: Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word. Functional knowledge of service-based
invoicing and back office processes. English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
Technical experience: Working knowledge of oil and gas especially subsea activities will be appreciated although
not absolutely necessary.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.