Resource Intermediaries - A leading Microfinance Bank with office in Ilorin, Kwara State seeks to engage a self-driven, goal getting individual to head its Business Development Department.
The company offers an above market compensation and benefits structure that allows staff to be rewarded for hard work and results. Their entrepreneurial environment is collaborative and provides the opportunity to expand skills while being part of a team that is fun and fulfilling.
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
Reports To: MD/CEO
The prime responsibility will be the development of new client relationships to contribute to the growth of the company. The Head, Business Development is expected to create new opportunities and lead the sales process from inception through value extraction. He or She is expected to have good people management skills, in addition to the critical microfinance bank transaction services offering to drive recurring revenues for the company.
- Lead Generation and Pipeline Management – Responsible for developing new leads and ability to qualifying opportunities. Our client is looking for a true hunter who can bring new business drives to the company.
- Ability to effectively negotiate business terms and finalize client contract negotiations working the executives and legal team.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that may arise.
- Strong sales administrative skills including timely updates to the MD/CEO.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles in a microfinance bank.
- Proven track record in closing transactions with new clients.
- Strong network of senior executives who control decisions for organizations.
- Solid capabilities across the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
- Professional Accreditation or a Master’s degree in marketing or business will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Please send CVs to email@example.com ONLY IF YOU MEET these requirements. Only those considered suitable from their CV’s would be invited for a formal interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.