Jobs at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Posted on: 23 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at The Poverty Reduction and Rural W
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative seeks to fill the below role
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer relationships.
- Supervise branch cash transactions including receipts and payment of cash and other acceptable financial instruments.
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development unit to ensure that credit applications for new and existing clients are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Monitor compliance with procedures by direct supervision of tellering operations and funds transfer.
- Supervise activities and performances of Relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets.
- Handle the planning and inspection of groups formation, precedent to approval.
- Visit branches, groups and group meetings to identify or confirm client needs and obtain feedback on level of satisfaction with existing products and services.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant account records of the branch.
- Responsible for all daily operational activities of the branch including managing the staff branch, and attendance.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing and related field.
- Not less than 3years.
- Candidate must reside in Abeokuta.
go to method of application »
- Carry out all duties that focus on monitoring compliance with the bank’s internal control policies in the branches and units
- Check all books of account to ensure they are free of errors
- Verify all expenses made in the branches, including price verification and certification of payment voucher
- Check loan forms and files for adequacy, precedent to disbursement
- Verify client’s business to confirm feasibility precedent to loan disbursement
- Pay random visit to client site, for account reconciliation
- Facilitate training of clients before disbursement of loan
- Interview and attend to clients before opening of account
- Ensure that all the necessary KYB & KYC documents are properly filed before reconciliation
- Check petty cash book on a daily basis
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required
- Prepare compliance and control reports as appropriate
- B.Sc/HND Accounting.
- Experience: Entry Level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their completed applications and attach their CV's to: email@example.com Stating the position, location as the subject of the email. (e.g Relationship Manager-Abeokuta).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment ...Similar Jobs
- Area Coordinator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- National Consultants at The World Health Organization (WHO)
- General Coordinator (M/F) at Medecins du Monde
- Protection Coordinator at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Project Manager - Nigerian Joint Response 4 at Save the Children Nigeria
- Director, Monitoring Evaluation And Learning at FHI 360
- M&E Officer at Secours Islamique France
- Job Vacancies at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)