Procurement Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 23 December, 2016
Deadline: 13 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- To formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the business ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement:
- To undertake an initial review of existing purchase ordering process and then implement Continous improvements where necessary to ensure that costs are monitored, reviewed and controlled within budgetary constraints and in line with company finance procedures.
- To design appropriately reporting and monitoring mechanics that clearly highlight cost savings achieved by category/supplier and validate supplier performance and concerns.
- To establish, harmonize and maintain appropriate formalized purchasing policies, compliance and procedures across the business.
- To develop a suitable contract database and protocol for on-going supplier and management of preferred Suppliers along with a clear contractor overview highlighting key contracted information.
- To work with the business and negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized across all categories of expenditure.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Confident negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and honesty
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Decision-making aptitude and working with numbers.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in collecting and analyzing Data
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Ledger Accountant at AIM Group Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Laundry Coordinator at Tabsandicons Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Supply Chain Manager at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Graduate Digital Geeks Recruiment at Kimberly Ryan
- Service Charge Accountant at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd