If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBUL) is a modern, outward-looking institution, committed to engaging with the major issues of our times. A leading multidisciplinary university, IBBUL today is a true academic powerhouse.
The University was established by the Niger State University Law of 2005 and commenced academic activities during the 2005/2006 academic session.
- The Chief Internal Auditor of the University is directly responsible to the Vice-Chancellor.
- He participates in the leadership of Audit Unit in auditing and audit report writing, undertake periodic review of Accounting and - Stores systems, maintains University Assets Register and up-to-date records of all staff.
- He also provides professional advice, community service and carryout other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- The Applicant(s) must have a good Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting not below Second Class Lower Division or other related discipline and a full membership of a recognised professional Accountancy body such as ICAN, ACCA, ANAN etc, with sixteen (16)years of relevant post qualification experience.
- He should be able to provide demonstrable leadership in the formulation and implementation of financial and auditing policies and procedures.
- The applicant should also be proficient in the use of ICT and be of good character.
Condition of Service
The Chief Internal Auditor is on CONTISS 13 and enjoys the same condition of service as obtained in the Federal Universities.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward Twenty (20) copies of typed Application and Curriculum Vitae, and should also attach copies of relevant credentials to:
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.