Procurement Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 23 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Our client are one of the leading, most innovate and respected retail and commercial banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
To work as a team member in the procurement department as a category manager (Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Manager level) dependent on the exepreince.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and manage all aspects of the category, including cost and value drivers, existing vendors, all related spend, external market conditions and future trends, internal demand
- Plan, initiate and lead supplier business/financial and strategic reviews
- Ensure suppliers are meeting contractual terms and performance expectations; internal compliance is met and maintained; pricing is accurate; service levels are met or exceeded
- Oversee proper administration and compliance with the contract; monitor the management of existing supplier arrangements and communicate contract terms to internal business lines and external suppliers as required
- Initiate remedial action to capture all expected financial and non-financial benefits adding value to the relationship while ensuring suppliers are accountable for maintaining/improving service and quality, and enhancing management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement or any similar degree.
- Must have proven record of category management in IT or Real Estate or Corporate Services experience
- Must have experience with a multinational bank or FMCG
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Method of Application
To be considered for this or any other exciting role within financial services please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Internal Control Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)