Procurement Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 23 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client are one of the leading, most innovate and respected retail and commercial banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
To work as a team member in the procurement department as a category manager (Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Manager level) dependent on the exepreince.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and manage all aspects of the category, including cost and value drivers, existing vendors, all related spend, external market conditions and future trends, internal demand
- Plan, initiate and lead supplier business/financial and strategic reviews
- Ensure suppliers are meeting contractual terms and performance expectations; internal compliance is met and maintained; pricing is accurate; service levels are met or exceeded
- Oversee proper administration and compliance with the contract; monitor the management of existing supplier arrangements and communicate contract terms to internal business lines and external suppliers as required
- Initiate remedial action to capture all expected financial and non-financial benefits adding value to the relationship while ensuring suppliers are accountable for maintaining/improving service and quality, and enhancing management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement or any similar degree.
- Must have proven record of category management in IT or Real Estate or Corporate Services experience
- Must have experience with a multinational bank or FMCG
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Method of Application
To be considered for this or any other exciting role within financial services please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company