Sales Vacancy at a Leading Restaurant - Lamango
Posted on: 22 December, 2016
Deadline: 5 January, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Lamango - A restaurant in Ikeja GRA, Lagos, is urgently in need of skilled & well experienced sales persons.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc./B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years ‘successful sales experience in the hospitality industry; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook ,punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation
Method of Application
All CVs should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café