Sales Vacancy at a Leading Restaurant - Lamango
Posted on: 22 December, 2016
Deadline: 5 January, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Lamango - A restaurant in Ikeja GRA, Lagos, is urgently in need of skilled & well experienced sales persons.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc./B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years ‘successful sales experience in the hospitality industry; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook ,punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation
Method of Application
All CVs should be directed to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Chef de Cuisine at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Female Store Keeper at Triple Seven Cafe
- Job Vacancies at Productive People
- Creative Content Writers at Naija Cupid Weddings
- Business Development Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Hotel Cost Controller at Westown Hotels
- Sales Executives at Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Latest Vacancies at the Place Nigeria