Sales Vacancy at a Leading Restaurant - Lamango
Posted on: 22 December, 2016
Deadline: 5 January, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Lamango - A restaurant in Ikeja GRA, Lagos, is urgently in need of skilled & well experienced sales persons.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc./B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years ‘successful sales experience in the hospitality industry; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook ,punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation
Method of Application
All CVs should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Food & Beverage Revenue / Cost Controller at Blue Lodge Hotel
- Fresh Job Opportunities at at Hilton Worldwide
- Job Openings at Signature Apartment Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Accounts Supervisors at Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Jobs at Hotels.ng