Guidance & Counsellor at Olashore International School (OIS)
Posted on: 22 December, 2016
Deadline: 4 January, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Olashore International School
Olashore International School (OIS) is a private co-educational school for 600 students, which offers high calibre education in a wide range of subjects a junior secondary, senior secondary and a university foundation programme in partnership with Lancaster University, UK.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Guidance & Counselling, with atleast 2 years practicing experience in a school.
- Ideal candidate must be Computer literate and temperate.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Olashore International SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School
- Job Opportunities at Mount Olive College, Umunya, Anambra
- Jobs at RA International School (RAIS)
- Rectors at the Kaduna Polytechnic
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic, Ede
- Ongoing Recruitment at The University of Lagos (UNILAG)