Our Company is one of Nigeria's Conglomerates with a multinational perspective. We are seeking to recruit a senior level, result-oriented, seasoned and high pedigree FEMALE executive with demonstrable track record of success in similar position in a blue chip company:
- Advise and coordinate all aspects of implementing office projects within time, cost and quality constraints
- Directly manage the initiation and completion phases of projects and liaise with user department on behalf of Administration Department
- Ensure optimal utilisation of available space, co-ordinate office space requirements, and ensure acceptable ambiance.
- Manage, Monitor and Evaluate Maintenance and Admin support Contractors.
- Ensure effective distribution of utilities and adequate liaison with electricity, water, sewage companies etc.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Manage relationship with Insurance companies, regulatory agencies etc
- Co-ordination of janitorial cleaning, landscaping, waste management and fumigation services
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative relationship with Government agencies, Contractors and other stakeholders.
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 18 years experience (in areas like Administration, Facilities Management, Project Management, Power and Utilities Engineering/Management) at least 8 years of which must be at senior management position.
Competitive remuneration package and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Method of Application
Applicants should quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as an MS Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale