Relationship Manager at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 22 December, 2016
Deadline: 22 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crossover Microfinance Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Crossover Microfinance bank Ltd was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million.
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer relationships
- Supervise branch cash transactions including receipts and payment of cash and other acceptable financial instruments
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development unit to ensure that credit applications for new and existing clients are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Monitor compliance with procedures by direct supervision of tellering operations and funds transfer
- Supervise activities and performances of Relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets
- Handle the planning and inspection of groups formation, precedent to approval
- Visit branches, groups and group meetings to identify or confirm client needs and obtain feedback on level of satisfaction with existing products and services
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant account records of the branch
- Responsible for all daily operational activities of the branch including managing the staff branch, and attendance
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration and any other relevant field
- Experience: 3 years experience in relevant job functions
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and an application letter to: email@example.com indicating "Relationship Manager" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crossover Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company