Graduate Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)