If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- To coordinate activities related to selling and marketing Maxima Media Group real estate talk show to customers.
- Identification and cultivation of key opportunities in the market for growth/ expansion.
- Assist in Formulating the contents of marketing mix and putting forth an efficient and successful marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all strategic business units of Maxima Media Group.
- Maintain client database and ensure periodic follow-up correspondence with clients as required.
- Develop presentations and proposals to prospective clients with the view to cross sell Maxima Media Group real estate talk show.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Real Estate Management from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Sales & Marketing Executive in a Real Estate Firm and has flair for Media with proven track records.
go to method of application »
- Assign to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Gather and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research.
- Generate contents and do the voicing.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication, public administration or a closely allied discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as an OAP and Voice Over Artist in a Media, advertising, PR or branding Company
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the management of online platforms, that focus on building and maintaining social networks and social relations among people.
- Directs online advertisement and promotional activities to ensure that each phase in the marketing process is in-line with business strategies and meets customer requirements.
- Developing, conceptualizing, deploying and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure proper use of analytics and data in managing and deploying campaigns for the growth of the company’s asset in the digital space.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely allied discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience as Digital Marketer/ Public Relations Staff in a Media, advertising, PR or branding Company
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using "Sales & Marketing Executive" as the subject of the mail.