Head of Business Development Unit at Guardian Global Resources
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Guardian Global Resources
Guardian Global Resources is a multi-services company, which specializes in Security & Risk Management, Support Services, Training and Private Client Services. Our comprehensive range of services provides a framework for safety and security which enables businesses and individuals to operate with confidence in high-risk locations
- Directly responsible for client sourcing and all marketing activities for the Business Unit.
- Understand organizations clients and their needs.
- Responsible for the management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Industrial Customer Relationship activities
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and report to project sales and determine profitability.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Developing and managing timelines for multiple projects.
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Provide trustworthy feedback.
Min Required Experience:
- 5 year(s) working experience in Maritime/ Oil & Gas sector.
- Contracting processes, NIPEX pre-qualification processes.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Skills/ Competencies
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Market Knowledge
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's & Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Guardian Global ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Security Operatives at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Communications Assistants at Nextier Advisory
- Jobs at Intel Security Network Limited
- Jobs at a Security Company - H. Pierson Associates
- Sales Manager at Universal Careers