Job Opening at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1181
Industry: FMCG - Consumer Goods
The Shift engineer will be responsible for following duties:
- Overseeing the shift production process.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective and efficiency is being maintained.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all the machinery.
- Doing routine, preventive and predictive maintenance of the machine himself.
- Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced with quality guideline.
- Ensure proper documentation and reordering of spare parts with company guideline.
- Liaising between Shift Supervisors and report to factory manager.
- Ensuring GMP, GHP, CCP and process parameters to be maintained within the limit.
- Ensuring health and safety guideline are followed.
- Motivating the team member and team to do the right job on time.
- Identifying training needs and ensuring proper training is provided to the team.
- Treat workmen, team member and team with respect and treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Hand on experience in FFS machine, snacks fryers, extruder, and horizontal flow wrap machine.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance system, TPM, Preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of interpersonal skills are needed to communicate in both oral and written.
- Should have knowledge of RCA, fault finding, solution of above mentioned machines.
- Decision making skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Basic computer Computer skills is needed
- Time management skills
- Patience and self confidence
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Management Trainee Programme (6 Positions)
- Customer Relationship Officer at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Sales Executives at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Traveling Delivery Personnel - Northern Zone at Sweet Nation Foods Limited
- Latest Jobs at Elkris Bio Health Foods Nig Limited
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Electrical Electronic Engineer
- Credit Control Officer at JMG Limited
- Jobs at Tetra Pak