Finance Manager at Erisco Foods Limited
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently in line with generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
- To ensure the ongoing financial health (the ability to fulfil financial obligations) of The company and act as safeguard of the company’s financial assets.
- To manage the Finance & Accounting Unit, and to develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives the company
Strategy definition & Business Planning:
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy and plan
- Define overall operational strategy and budget for the Finance & Accounting process unit
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Overseeing and managing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements that the company is not open to risk in that area
- Set authorization standards and approve payments within own limits.
- Ensure required financial reports are provided to relevant depatments on a timely basis.
- Define and communicate budgeting guidelines, processes, methods, roles and schedules
- Prepare and manage organizational budgets, and make amendments based on approvals.
- Develop, communicate and implement corporate treasury & risk management policies and guidelines in accordance with The company’s business strategy
- Monitor organisational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance The company’s operations, business plans and budgets.
People Management & Coaching:
- Approve training programs for staff within units.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the process unit
- Ensure appropriate staff are recruited, developed and appraised in a timeous fashion
- Facilitation of a healthy happy productive working environment for the department
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Corporate
- Management Accounting
- Tax Management
- IT System Skills
- Performance Management
- Strategic Perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 8 years post-qualification experience, 6 of which must have been spent in a managerial role in a formal business organisation preferably manufacturing of FMCG
- A good university degree or its equivalent plus a recognised professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as email subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Erisco Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Reputable Production Company - Talent Phase
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group - DANCOOP
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers
- Inventory/Store Officers at WOWJobs
- Job Openings at Kimberly-Clark
- Business Analysts at JMG Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Head of Agribusiness - DIAGEO
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited