Finance Manager at Erisco Foods Limited
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently in line with generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
- To ensure the ongoing financial health (the ability to fulfil financial obligations) of The company and act as safeguard of the company’s financial assets.
- To manage the Finance & Accounting Unit, and to develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives the company
Strategy definition & Business Planning:
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy and plan
- Define overall operational strategy and budget for the Finance & Accounting process unit
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Overseeing and managing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements that the company is not open to risk in that area
- Set authorization standards and approve payments within own limits.
- Ensure required financial reports are provided to relevant depatments on a timely basis.
- Define and communicate budgeting guidelines, processes, methods, roles and schedules
- Prepare and manage organizational budgets, and make amendments based on approvals.
- Develop, communicate and implement corporate treasury & risk management policies and guidelines in accordance with The company’s business strategy
- Monitor organisational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance The company’s operations, business plans and budgets.
People Management & Coaching:
- Approve training programs for staff within units.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the process unit
- Ensure appropriate staff are recruited, developed and appraised in a timeous fashion
- Facilitation of a healthy happy productive working environment for the department
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Corporate
- Management Accounting
- Tax Management
- IT System Skills
- Performance Management
- Strategic Perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 8 years post-qualification experience, 6 of which must have been spent in a managerial role in a formal business organisation preferably manufacturing of FMCG
- A good university degree or its equivalent plus a recognised professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as email subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Erisco Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited