A leading player in the financial services industry requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions
Market the company's general insurance products and collect premiums
Develop new markets for the company in general insurance business
Develop, enhance and maximize business leads
Play leading role in the achievement of set production targets for the year
Implement the overall strategies of the team
Qualification & Skills
- First degree/HND in insurance or any other numeric discipline from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Possession of professional insurance qualification (ACIIN, ACII) would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years post-NYSC experience in marketing/sales with a leading insurance company or insurance brokerage environment
- Excellent verbal, written communications and computer skills
- Be excellent team player, with drive and great interpersonal skills
- Be able to cope with change
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for new product development, processes and policies
- Have responsibility for data collation and analysis.
- Prepare valuation report
- Monitor loss trends and relevant industry/regulatory changes
- Collate and do a proper analysis of product ideas
- Set up valuation modules
- Monitor rate, exposure, retention, new,!ost business changes.
- First degree/HND in actuarial sciences, mathematics, finance, statistics, Insurance, or any social science discipline from a
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and a strong technical understanding of all aspects of the insurance business.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience from a reputable organization.
If you are interested please send your CV within 2 weeks to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the email.