Personal Assistant (Internship/NYSC) at KJK.com.ng
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at KJK
KJK.COM.NG is an Online Communications Company based in Nigeria. We are here to improve, build online brand of businesses and use digital marketing strategies to offer greater rewards in higher engagement and ROI. We intend to do this via building and renewing brand equity and deeper consumer engagement through DIGITAL marketing Strategies.
- We are looking to fill the position of a personal assistant with integrity to join the expansion process of the company.
The expected candidate must be able to carry out the following accounting functions:
- Attending events/meetings as your boss's representative,
- Conducting research on the internet,
- Writing reports, executive summaries, newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Preparing updates for intranet,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects
- Online and Social Media Management
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & recruitment solutions
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Event organization and management skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.
- Cognate experience that matches the specific role.
- Excellent communications skills-written and oral.
- Trustworthy, confidential and high ethical orientation.
- Demonstrable high proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
- The use of the related office software is advantageous.
- Professional in appearance, presentation and in conduct.
- The ideal candidate should have the poise and manners that evoke respect.
- He/ She must be diligent, persevering and ready to go the extra mile to get things done.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail. If not, your application will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KJKSimilar Jobs
- Art Director/ Illustrator at karis and Sazii Limited
- Sales Manager at JCDecaux Group
- Job Openings at USP Brand
- Commercial/Corporate General Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Public Relation Executives at a PR, Marketing and Communications Agency - Fadac Resources
- Device Engineer II at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Jobs at Smahile Hub
- Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency