Graduate HR Assistant at Graceco Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Graceco Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
Reports To: HR Manager
The position is to assistant HR department in all related HR matters as will be assigned by the HR Manager. This is an entry level position for anyone who wants to develop career in Human resource management. The position reports to HR Manager.
Degree holder/ relevant experience
- Ensures documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to authorized person both in hard copy & soft copy making sure documents are categorized according to type including checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external person(s)to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
- Checking quality of documents incoming & outgoing.
- Assist in recruitment procedures-sourcing and selection process
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation program
- Maintains employee data reports by assembling, preparing and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminar.
- Serve as HRBP to selected departments; Payroll preparation, handle minor disciplinary issues, advice managers
- Advises employee regarding HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment status-change data on ERP, TAMS and other software
- Conduct reference checks for new staff
- Manage annual leave for staff
- Good knowledge of regulatory issues; pension, group life insurance, NSITF, PAYE, etc.
- Degree in HRM or related courses is preferred. Graduate from Covenant or Babcock University are particularly welcome to apply
- Must have graduated with at least second class upper
- Membership of CIPMN
- Certification from SHRM is added advantage
- Computer savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Must be quick to learn and fast thinker, creative and smart
- Must be familiar with social media
Method of Application
Applicants should send resume to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Graceco Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at Ashaka Cement Limited
- Electrical Assembler at JMG Limited
- Truck Drivers Recruitment at Dangote Cement Plc
- Area Sales Manager - North at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- AutoCad Engineer at JMG Limited
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria