Job Opening at eHealth Africa
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
- The Project Coordinator provides functional and administrative support to the department/project staff on assigned projects.
- Coordinates and oversees specific functions and project activities.
- Anticipates staff and departmental needs to ensure smooth operations.
- Provides timely updates to internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates effectively with eHA team members and partnering organisations to establish trust and promote eHA’s core values of ethics and integrity.
- Supports the Project Manager, Supervisor, and Team Members on major projects, including planning, administrative, and maintaining project documentation.
- Serves as the daily point of contact from project initiation to completion, including attending meetings with relevant stakeholders and partners.
- Provides weekly and monthly progress reports/logs against monthly delivery targets and schedules.
- Oversees and allocates equipment, including secure storage, assignments and receipt, sorting and logging in and out of the office and field.
- Inventories supplies and ensures the staff have adequate supplies to support projects.
- Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by Management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- May frequently travel between company worksites.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Presents a professional demeanor at all times.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Two years of job-related experience, preferably field work in a project management department, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is preferred.
- Scheduling and planning experience is an asset.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Certifications and Licenses:
- A Project Management (PMI) certification is preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in Hausa is desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa career website on ehealthafrica.bamboohr.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Medical Doctor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale