Executive Assistant at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 10 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core Purpose of the Job - (Succinct description):
- To work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments. Also work closely on all matters related to the Board of directors.
- Work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters
- Manage/supervise special projects for the MD
- Prepare written and speech material for the MD
- Serve as proxy for MD in routine administrative matters
- Can be involved in decision-making processes.
- Assist the MD in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Manages all matters related to the Board of Trustees and attends all meetings.
- Works with chairman to set agendas for regular and special board meetings
- Coordinate all material for meetings and manages all mailings
- Plan, prepare, and execute all activities related to and surrounding board meetings
- Serve as liaison for several board committees
- Represent the Chairman at Meetings where necessary.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Event Management
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Power point Excel and other Microsoft Applications.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 to 5years experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited