Executive Assistant at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 10 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core Purpose of the Job - (Succinct description):
- To work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments. Also work closely on all matters related to the Board of directors.
- Work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters
- Manage/supervise special projects for the MD
- Prepare written and speech material for the MD
- Serve as proxy for MD in routine administrative matters
- Can be involved in decision-making processes.
- Assist the MD in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Manages all matters related to the Board of Trustees and attends all meetings.
- Works with chairman to set agendas for regular and special board meetings
- Coordinate all material for meetings and manages all mailings
- Plan, prepare, and execute all activities related to and surrounding board meetings
- Serve as liaison for several board committees
- Represent the Chairman at Meetings where necessary.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Event Management
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Power point Excel and other Microsoft Applications.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 to 5years experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers
- Finance Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa