Sales Executives at Appspace Group
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Appspace Group - Go mobile with a partner you can rely on. We’re a mobile app agency that designs and develops iOS and Android apps for everyone from startups to Small Medium Enterprises. True to our name, we’ll tailor our partnership to your unique needs while emphasizing close collaboration and long-term relationships. Our proven approach results apps that also deliver bottom line results for your business.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Recommending mobile solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited
- East & West Africa Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Driver at Omovo Technology Limited
- Graduate Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)