Business Development Executive at Springfield Agro Limited (Kewalram Chanrai Group)
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Kewalram Chanrai
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Springfield Agro Limited is a subsidiary of Kewalram Chanrai Group, a Diversified Conglomerate. We spread across Africa & Middle East, primarily focusing on Marketing and Distribution of Agrochemicals, fertilizers, tractors, farm implements, seeds, grains, which includes exports.
Required Qualification & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in Sales & Marketing of Agrochemical industry.
- Strong technical & product development skills.
- Education background should be B.Sc or M.Sc in Agricultural Science.
- Knowledge about Nigerian Agrochemical Industry, Agriculture Practices & Cropping Patterns is a must.
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kewalram ChanraiSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at a Leading Seadfood Company
- Job Openings at Aquada Development Corporation
- Molding Machine Operator at Jubaili Agrotec
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group
- 2018 Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme at Olam Nigeria
- Contec Global Agro Limited Management Trainee Program
- HSE Coordinator at WACOT Limited