Careers at CWAY Group
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 3 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India.
- According to financial rules, the candidate will support the sale management team.
- Calculate and check the account received and according to the balance, make a form about the details of account received.
- Analyze the difference of sales data by comparing with the monthly report.
- Audit the sale contracts and expenses for reimbursement.
- Verify the Settlement account for CWAY branch companies.
- First Degree in Finance related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in an FMCG sector.
- ACCA certification will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience about Sales procedure of ERP system.
- Well developed computer skills; familiar with WORD, EXCEL and other office software.
- General knowledge in Accounting, Budgeting and Fiscal Control practices.
go to method of application »
- Support the distributors in achieving their monthly sales targets on an assigned area.
- Guide distributors in line with company's sales policies and give appropriate penalties for breach of company's policy.
- Carry out surveys and determine market coverage.
- First Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience with a reputable FMCG company and must have prior experience in managing distributors.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software.
- Sensitivity to market needs which requires attention.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Reps at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Data Cataloguer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accounting Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Laboratory Trainees at Dangote Group
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited