Graduate Operations Associate at Andela Nigeria
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Andela
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
- As the Recruitment Operations Associate, you will be responsible for building and improving systems for applicant tracking, communications, scheduling, and event planning, as well as inter-departmental coordination.
- You are over-communicative and highly collaborative
- You have experience with and a love for for tool-driven (calendars, surveys etc.) complex logistics management
- You are motivated by the creation of quality protocols, processes, and references
- You are skilled at Identifying bottlenecks in the department and offering solutions to remove bottlenecks
- You are biased towards action. You take action first, and improve on the actions for optimal results.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and excellence-oriented mindset.
Qualifications and Characteristics
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Planning large scale events without requiring “last minute adjustments”
- Building or refining internal work flows and departmental processes
- Experience in a high-performance recruitment team
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the belief that talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not.
- Self-awareness and a constant desire for personal improvement
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Andela career website on jobs.omidyar.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AndelaSimilar Jobs
- MCSE/CCNA Instructor at Campus Technologies Limited
- Jobs at VOGUEPAY
- Web/Mobile Developer at Stark Logic Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Digital Financial Services (DFS) Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
- Events Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at AppZone Limited