Incubation Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Co-creation Hub seeks an experienced entrepreneur with incredible people management skills to join our team to support the next generation of entrepreneurs entering our incubation program.
- The Incubation Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of CcHUB’s Incubation Office. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Vet and support the selection of ventures to join the CcHUB Incubation portfolio
- Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubation Office
- Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of ideas, Research, working with entrepreneurs for their proposals, resenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubates.
- Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the ventures. To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, keep track of the Incubation process; support business development efforts of ventures, etc.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make Incubated ventures successful.
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to ventures or the incubator; marketing the incubator, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries.
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio.
- Marketing the Incubator and Business Development: Be the face of the Incubator and actively promote it through various channels etc.
- Funding for ventures: Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up and seed funds for start-ups.
- Build and Manage the Incubation team.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all venture activities.
- Administration of the Incubator and any other activities, which requires the manager’s involvement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- Up to 5 years experience in a business incubator, a start-up advisory or any kind of tech. entrepreneurial experience
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of the technology ecosystem in Nigeria
In addition, you’ll be:
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility.
- Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technology Limited
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
- Business Development Executives at Curechat Limited